Today's lunch was five small pao - ditched from my land lady - spread across the whole afternoon. She seemed to lose heart on those pao as she nearly burnt down our apartment trying to re-heat those pao using Microwave. Here's some reminder for my readers, microwave is not good for:
- Water : Boiling clear water in microwave leads to super-heated water. (ref: Mythbuster episode).
- Metal container: unless you wanna see lightening in action (I think it is dangerous to touch those metals afterwards.)
- Flourescent tubes, bulbs: they lit up actually but highly dangerours
- Candles: unless you wanna see plasma balls (highly dangerous too)
- Bread: outside seems delicious, inside burnt badly
- Pao: see number 5
Just finished my coding for MOD early this morning (0200 hour), I feel experiment hype as I need to run the code actually in my lab. It turned out ok eventually althought Windows XP warns about seemingly corrupted heap. I hate C/C++ now (but later, I'm sure I'd love her again.)